Friday, August 27, 2010

thank goodness this week is over because i am sooo ready to get out of the office!

Fifteen minutes away from the weekend! I have big plans in store for me - Tonight is a slumber party in Southlake and tomorrow I'm going to the always-classy, must-not-be-missed Hurricane Harbor with some girlfriends. (!!) I haven't been since high school, and who knows what's in store for us. After a day on the water slides, Mark and I are heading up to Muenster for dinner and some quality R&R with the parents and sisters. Can't wait to see these two ladies... and for the first time in a long time, we won't have to talk about/think about/work on the wedding!


Cheers and Happy Weekend to everyone!

1 comment:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Hurricane Harbor?! I'm TOTALLY jealous.

Have a great weekend!!!