Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are you there Fall? It's me, Amanda

This weather has me itching for cold mornings and long jackets. It's almost 80 degrees outside, but the temperature drop and overcast day is enough of a tease to start surfing the web for new fall clothes.

We are going to visit Mark's brother in October and will spend a day in Durango, Colorado. I can't wait for the cooler climate and mountain views! While chatting about our fall wardrobe staples at work this morning, my coworkers turned me on to a new boot I have decided I MUST have for our trip: wellies!

Can't you just see me trekking through the mountains in a pair of these Hunter Wellies? Le sigh. Or, I can rock them Mary Kate style (or is this Ashley?) and run around town with my shades and fleece. It get's cold/wet enough in Dallas to justify a pair of these, right?


2 comments:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Um... yes.

I can see it. Totally can see it.

Sadie said...

heck ya! kick your booties...wellies boots that is! Love Colorado, have a blast (and you'll look fabulous )