Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i {heart} etsy.

It's no secret that I used etsy A LOT for my wedding. I found so many fantastic little details from vendors on etsy and I loved having those touches scattered around that day. So how excited was I when one of these awesome vendors blogged about my wedding last week!?

Grace Hester Designs etsy shop has so many great prints available for purchase. I ordered her Wedding Keepsake Print and used it as a guest book alternative at the reception. We had it framed in an oversize photo mat, and then had guests sign the mat. Now it hangs in the hallway outside of our bedroom and pretty much looks fabulous! I took pictures of it last night to post on here, but apparently my camera cord got lost in the move, so until that shows up, you'll just have to imagine it hanging at home!

Head over to Grace's blog to see it in action at the wedding! Thank you Grace for such a special keepsake from our wedding. Oh and, she shipped the print with some A. Door. A. Bull notecards with both my maiden name and married name, which was a pretty fun surprise!

2 comments:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Okay, you're ridiculously cute. Like amazing. I love all your cute little details. I want your pictures to come in, so I can see them allllllll! :)

My friend Erin was thinking about doing sunglasses, so I sent her the photobooth link. She LOVED... so on September 18th, they're doing the same! :)

Sadie said...

Love this artist! Might have to steal her for my wedding inspiration list :) You are famous too! Love it