Thursday, March 5, 2009

She Is Love

Today was one of those days. Blew me over, literally. A) work never slowed down for a second and my To Do pile kept growing and growing. B) there was a wind advisory and it was quite blustery. AH. I hate the wind! But, I did find out today that I kind of like the wind when I'm running outside. Instead of blowing my hair all over the place and making it stick to my lips, it instead keeps me cool as I jog in the 80+ degree weather. Which is the best weather, everrrrr.

I have a reason for posting tonight. Do you have $1.49 to splurge on your new favorite song? Get on itunes and buy Parachute, VA's album. It's only two songs. One song, really - two versions. One regular, one acoustic. You'll want them both. The song is called She Is Love and you'll recognize it from the Nivea lotion commercial when the guy is kissing the girl's shoulders or something like that. The song is precious. MB, I think you will especially like it. Perfect late night tune to play as you climb into bed. Like right now :)

1 comment:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

I will download it when I get home. :)

The weather is nice this week... Here's hoping it will be this nice on Saturday evening when I have to go take pictures at a football game.

Was brainstorming for you at work yesterday... Might have some good ideas. Possibly.

Hope the auction goes well! I went to St. Alcuin's until I was 6, and the most exciting night was ALWAYS auction night. I never knew what my parents were going to come home with. I *really* wanted them to come home with our class quilt (we each sewed squares for it), but Mom said the bidding got out of control... so we ended up with a juicer (fun!) and some other creative cooking things...

TMI, I know. All my comments seem to be that way.. but you remind me of things!