Sunday, January 11, 2009

Exchanges

My sister got me a sweater for Christmas. It's silver and very cute. But, I already have one that is virtually identical to it, so today I took it back to JCP to exchange it for something else. I went to Valley View --- THE most ghetto mall in Dallas, but where else is there a JCP? -- and couldn't really find any clothing that I wanted. So i wandered into the Home section and got... a new digital scale. woo! as in to weigh myself. so exciting! I'm hoping it will make me motivated to lose weight and watch the numbers fall. Am I crazy? Probably.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the scale-may it help you and your new years resolutions! And congrats on the new iphone too-it is crack! xox

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Seriously, go check out the jeans. They are Michael Kors, and they are long enough! (I'm 5'11.) I really like the way they fit.

And of course I'll give MB a hug for you! I can't wait to see her again.

Get going in those shoes, Missy. It's the only way to get warm. :)