Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oceans Apart

My best friend Mary Beth moved to the UK two weeks ago. She'll rock your socks off because she designs greeting cards for Hallmark and now she's chasing her dreams across the globe and designing for their UK branch. I'd buy up all her new cards and make her the most popular employee across the pond, but who really gets that British humor?

I was sad to see Mary go, because she is one of my favorite people to hang out with. We've always been the kind of friends that don't really have to get together and do anything, we just want to be able to talk to each other and catch up. So I was thrilled when, just before she left, she taught me a little trick that our Macs can do. Today, as I watched the end of Oprah and got ready to head to the gym, and just before she crawled into bed to call it a night, Mary Beth and I had a quick chat.


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

YES!!!! I'm totally famous...and you're totally one of my favorite people too!