Monday, April 28, 2008

Exciting News

This is worthy enough for a second post in one day.  I almost forgot that I ordered this until this morning, when I went to check my mail and it still had not come.  However, when I checked my mail this evening, there it was in my mailbox.  So exciting.  I want to watch it right now, except the Bachelor is coming on in less than one hour, so I don't even really have time to watch one full episode.

It only cost me $13.00 on Amazon.  It's going to be a good week.  Me, Dawson and Joey will be hanging out every evening after work.  Good times.  Once I've finished it, I think I'll move onto Season 2.  And then 3.. and 4...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! how exciting! not only 2 blog posts in one day, but D. Creek on DVD baby! Oh man, you should re-activate the DCC. good times w/ Joey, Dawson, Pacy in the San Jac-you know that it's all filmed here in NC? yes, yet another reason to come visit :)

Morgan Ash said...

Dawson's Creek Club!!!! See you at San Jac at 7!