Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OCD

My in-laws are visiting this weekend, so we've been working on the house and getting things cleaned up every evening after work. Mark has been painting the guest bathroom, replacing the hardware, mowing the lawn and even doing the laundry (I got Husband of the Year on my hands, friends.) Me on the other hand, I'm doing this, which is obviously a very important activity:

Before:

After:
Color coordinating my book shelf of course! A top priority. But I am pretty proud of our guest room, which is ready and waiting for ANY guests that come our way (hint, hint). I snagged a new coverlet at TJ Max this weekend and I feel like it really completed the room.

And a great big Hello to everyone who is still reading, since I've been missing for quite some time now :)

1 comment:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Looks good, mama. We need a get together. I'm inspired by your super neat bookshelf. :)

You're married! I got excited when I saw you say in-laws. :)