Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Friends to Follow

Friday! Finally. And hey there October, didn't expect to see you so soon!

In honor of us being a mere eight hours from the weekend, here are two of my favorite friends' blogs to go check out today!


Everyone go check out Mia-mi Likee and follow MB as she posts speedo spottings and drug deals in her new home of Miami!


And then go check out KD of Present Considered for all things gifty, homey and booky. She'll keep your apartment dressed in its best, your friends' birthday gifts at the top of the list, and your bookshelves well stocked with the latest (often depressing) read.

(and how cute is her cat Maurice when he sleeps?! Gus is a fan).

Happy weekend to all. Hook 'em horns :)

5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

drug deals...HA. i hope i never find out about that sketchy business! want to see pics of the group and my one day looker in purple v.

kristen dickson said...

AMoN! thanks for the shout out friend! Yes my book choices are depressing, no doubt about that :) Thanks! ♥ kd

Stephanie Coultas said...

Ummm...how did I not know you had a blog all this time? I feel like I did when I found out about American Crumpet. P.S. Since I have no job and Mark is out of town, I just spent 2 hours reading your past posts...I feel updated on your life now! :-)

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Yay Steph!!! Glad you found the secret/not-so-secret blog :) Welcome to my once-a-month-posting.

I also see that you have a little bloggy blog registered under your Google account with no posts... better get to that! ;)