Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sunday Sevens

1. We have a first dance song. Finally.

2. My dad wants to dance to three songs for the Father Daughter Dance. So now I am trying to splice these three together. It reminds me of my drill team days... splicing songs.

3. Did you know there is a new Baby Sitter Club book?!? It just came out in April and it's a prequel to the series. O. M. Geeeee. I will have to grab this one.

4. Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays. Who knew? Guess I'm heading to Michael's today!

5. I ate four bowls of Honey Nut Cheerios yesterday.

6. In four days, we'll be able to officially check the weather for the wedding day. I don't think I'll even bother.. I'm pretty sure it's going to be HOT.

7. I'm off to Mark's office for the afternoon. He's working, so I figured I'd keep him company and work on programs from there!

Happy end of the weekend!

2 comments:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

1.... YAY!!!!
2.... Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious. That's sweet though.
3.... OMG. Just read the interview with Ann Martin -- I'm intrigued.
4.... Most frustrating thing ever. Hobby Lobby >>>> Michael's.
5.... ....
6.... I'm pretty sure you're right about that!
7.... Your weekend sounds like mine. :)

You're getting married!!!!

Amanda said...

ahhhh Hobby Lobby IS SO MUCH > Michaels. There is no comparison really. So I'm hitting up the HL on my home this afternoon...