Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Details, Details, Details...

I just got back from Hobby Lobby (yes, again) where all their frames were half off! Woo! So I grabbed me a bunch and set out to make some little signs to set out at the wedding. Remember where I was self-teaching myself Adobe Illustrator? Well I finally figured out how to add some text and then how to save a file as a PDF, so I'm in business now. I'll just sneak some of these out on the office printer tomorrow and we'll be in business!



This sign will be for our favors. Which just might be my most favorite part of the wedding. I used the template my sister made for the invitations, so everything matches. Imagine that! It's like I do this stuff on purpose or something...

3 comments:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Oh, you're killing me.

Why are you so clever?

I'm now obsessed with this and your want to be a bridesmaid notes...

I need a file.

That can't be found.

Unknown said...

AMO -Love you and your blog so much! I can not WAIT to celebrate your big day with you in double digit days! I'm here for you if you need anything and so excited to see all your creative ideas come to life!

Amanda said...

Sara, I laughed out loud at your comment about hiding a file. LOL. Love it.

Sadie, ahh see you soon!! :D!!