Monday, August 3, 2009

Organize in Style

I love organization. I am a pro at making lists and crossing things off as I complete them. I love taking notes and making files. I once spent an entire morning at work reprinting the labels on all my files at work, so they would all the the same color and in the same font. So it's no surprise that when I got engaged, I wasted no time starting my Wedding Binder. Mark and I each snuck home some sheet protectors from work and he snagged me a big white binder. I spent the next couple of months filling it with pictures I had torn out of magazines and printed off wedding sites online. I got some dividers and made some sections, but it has already become such a mess that I've already abandoned it. It has no rhyme or reason anymore and filled with a lot of pictures and colors that I'm not even considering anymore.

Today I stumbled upon Russell and Hazel and fell in love in about 3 seconds. Their free PDF files of every list you could possibly need as you plan your wedding are pretty fabulous. Their binders and paper products are quite pricey, but I couldn't resist the black and white patterned binder and ordered it, telling myself that every bride deserves a nice Wedding Binder and this one will of course keep me right on track with all my planning. I cannot wait until it arrives in the mail!

1 comment:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

I love organizers, too...

I start out really strong, like you... but then it deteroriates. I have a cooking binder just like your wedding binder. Maybe I should work on that. I need to find some more sheet protectors...