Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baaaaack

Hi Blogging Friends,

After a brief trip to Sarasota, FL with NO computer and NO way to check email, I am back. I was so disconnected from the world. I now understand why people who don't sit at a computer all day need Blackberries. I felt so lost.

I have lots to share about my trip, such as cab ride adventures, homeless people laughing in my face and $50 trips to the beach. A free public beach, no mind you. But alas, now is not the time. Today is my one day in the office this week, so I guess I need to play catch up.

Stay tuned though, there is more to come.

Oh and for the record, my apartment is STILL NOT REPAIRED from the flood. Oh how I hate you, leasing office girls and your hollow promises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back but sad I couldn't go with you! We'll plan a trip together sometime soon! Can't wait to hear about your $50 beach experience...does it involve nudity?