Monday, May 19, 2008

This Just In

Jason Whitten was at my school today.  As the "only single girl in the office" (ie. not married/not engaged), it was my job to go take some pictures of him/with him.  I grabbed the camera and ran out to find him.  I was all set to get the real dish on Tony Romo & Jessica, as well as bat my eyes and get him to invite me to Ashlee Simpson's baby shower.  I ran to the Lower School and asked the first teacher I saw where he was.  She whipped out her cell phone and showed me that she and Jason had already taken a picture together, but she hadn't seen him since.  So I dashed across campus to the P.E. offices to ask our football coach where he was.  The offices were empty.  Darting back to the main building, I run into a coach in the break room, carrying trays of food.  Trays of food for Jason.  He had.... just.  left.  I missed him.  My one shot of celebrity hang out time at work.  Just missed him.  Oh well.  At least I saw him on the jumbotron at the Kenny concert.  That's close enough, right?  Sigh.

No comments: