Monday, May 5, 2008

On My Mind

I am one episode behind on The Hills.  Since I don't have DVR, I have to watch all my TV live (gasp!) and run into a little predicament since TH comes on at the same time as The Bachelor.  So I watch the rerun of The Hills at 8:30 and then switch over to Bachelor at 9:00.  Hence I am always one behind.  So I just saw LC's reunion with Stephen, al la Laguna Beach.  omg.  LC needs to be with Stephen.

I just bought Leona Lewis's album Spirit on Itunes.  It's amazing.

Morgan Ash is on the Jewelry Channel, selling jewels on live TV.  This is amazing.  

Kenny Chesney was fun this weekend.  But the real surprise was when Uncle Kracker made a surprise appearance.  Yes, you remember him.  He sang "Follow Me" in 2001.  He also sang it this weekend.  Talk about a one hit wonder.  Jason Whitten also showed up and attempted to sing "Back Where I Come From" with Kenny.  Let's just say Jason should stick with football...

2 comments:

Morgan Ash said...

Hurray!

Anonymous said...

1. I remember Uncle Kracker-just barely!

2. I was 3 weeks behind on the Hills and caught up myself last night and OMG after the girls tell all I have lost all hope in the Bachelor, I'll give Deanna one last shot and then I'm officially finished with Chris Harrison

3. Tom cruise on Oprah was a big disappointment-I mean, no jumping on Sofas, no footage of Joey Potter? c'mon what's up with that?