Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blowing in the Wind

What's blowing in the wind you ask? Pollen. And grass. And pet dander. And who knows what else. It's making my life miserable. I have had allergies all of one time in my life. This week makes time number two. One day I'm so stuffed up, I can't breath out of my nose. The next day my skin is dry and whenever I scratch it, a nice red splotchy rash appears. And my most favorite, the past two days my eyes are red and itchy to the point that I want to take them out and scrape them, then pop them back in. I bought some Claritin, but I still only feel about fifty percent. So I can't do much other than wait for it all to blow away. Hopefully, Gus isn't part of the problem.

1 comment:

Morgan Ash said...

I never suffered allergies ever - i was actually tested twice and wasnt allergic to anything. BUT in the last year I became allergic to my beautiful kitties!!! Every night I developed severe nasal and eye allergies. I would go through a box of kleenex a night! I also suffered sinus infections because of this. YET - there is a cure. Go to your regular doctor tell them about your nasal allergies and get prescribed nasonex. I squirt this stuff in my nose once a day and have not suffered since! You never appreciate something making you feel so much better than when you start taking prescription allergy meds. And you dont have to be tested or anyting. Take my advice. SO WORTH IT.