Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Awaiting Department Review

..... every time I check the status of my grad school application, it just says "Awaiting Department Review." Come on department! Review it already!

So I scrambled like crazy last week to take the admissions test, submit my application and get all the necessary documents submitted that I needed to officially apply. Now, how long will this department review take exactly?

Tomorrow we head to Oklahoma City for my sister's wedding. Whoa! That got here fast. We get back Saturday night and then leave for a road trip Sunday morning. So I'm packing for two different trips - one is an outdoor wedding on a day when the high is predicted to be 104 (ahhhh), and the other is a trip to the mountains where it gets down to 43 at night. So yeah. Pretty much everything is going in the suitcase at this point.

Last night we went to the summer concerts series at the Arboretum with some friends. It was 80's night and the Spazmatics were playing, so we decided to bust out some 80's poses ourselves.




1 comment:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Good luck!!

I didn't know your sister was getting married! Congrats and have fun!!

I smell a 1 year anniversary coming up for YOU!!!