Wednesday, May 18, 2011

All Work... and Some Play

Operation: Get the House Ready to Sell is well under way up in McKinney. We bought a new fridge about a month ago, which quickly gave our kitchen a whole new look. I was thinking that we would for sure have to put in new counter tops, but really, once that big, beautiful, shiny new fridge showed up, I don't even notice the laminate counters anymore! Next up on the To Do List was paint the exterior of the house. This was a chore I was more than happy to let Mark take over.


I took this picture while lounging on a lawn chair, sipping a cold drink and pretending I was sitting by the pool. And watching the painting occur. It was brutal, let me tell ya.

But it's not all work for the hubs. Don't feel too sorry for him. The very next day he was looking like this, as we were walking up to an actual pool.


The margaritas tasted good :)

1 comment:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

I loveeeee Mark. He makes me laugh, especially in this pic.

Move towards me!