Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Real World

I can't believe the wedding is over. In the past. No longer looming in front of me, x days away. In fact, it was 12 days ago. How did that happen?? I'm back at work now, and want to write up some updates on how things went. So that's in the works.

In the meantime, here are some of the amazing portraits Mary Beth took of me during the week before the wedding. We took these on July 4, at the spot where Mark proposed in McKinney. I had had a pretty rough morning, as my mom was in her The-Wedding-Is-One-Week-Away-So-Let's-Freak-Out mode, but we sucked it up, put on some make-up and went trekking around the golf course and surrounding areas. I think the came out perfectly.






2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

i wish we could go back to that moment...the wedding that is.

Amanda said...

me too! can't wait to see you this weekend :)