Friday, July 10, 2009

365

One year from today, I will be GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! I am so excited that this one year mark has already come. Time really is flying by. Now I better get the ball rolling on the wedding planning. I can't use the "it's still over a year away" excuse any longer. My WP BFF is going up to Muenster with me in a couple weeks so we can start coming up with our grand design plan for the ever-so-dull church hall. We found out last week that we cannot hang anything from the ceilings in the hall (even though when we booked, I specifically asked if we could and was told yes, grr) so we're having to get even more creative now. My good friend (and b-maid) Stephanie called me late last night with her own personal solution to this dilemma, something she saw on the Martha Stewart Weddings cover.



Balloons! Huge balloons with little lights inside them, to make them glow. It could work. I'm going to look into it, along with WP BFF. Another option is to build some sort of HUGE arbor/canopy/tent to put over the dance floor, and hang lights and lanterns from it. My dad assures me that he will build me ANYTHING, so it's also on the list.

Tonight Mark and I are going to celebrate our Pre-Wedding Anniversary and let the countdown officially begin!

1 comment:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Umm... so, I've been thinking... you should let me do some bridal portraits for you.

With balloons?????