Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Hate Packing

I finally made it.  As of 4:00 yesterday afternoon, I don't have to go work until July 7!  Yay vacation!  Tomorrow we leave for Galveston with my family to stay in this gem of a house on the water.  I can't wait to get there.  But before I do, I still have to do all this:

1. Pack.  Ugh.  My least favorite thing to do ever

2. Take a bridesmaid dress to get altered.

3.  Meet Mark for lunch (yay!)

4. Find this hair product somewhere.  I bought some in college and my little bottle just ran out.  It's perfect for the beach!  So far I've tried Wal-Mart, Ulta and Target and no luck. Does it not exist anymore?

5.  Play with Gus before leaving him for 5 days!  Poor little guy.

6. Clean.  I have leaving town with a dirty apartment!

This time tomorrow I'll be en route to the beach!  Which means, yet again, it will be a long time before I post again..

No comments: