Monday, March 10, 2008

Lists

There are some important things to note today. Since I am at work with plenty to do, I am just going to list them out. Enjoy.

1. It snowed twice last week. This week, the predicted high is 89 degrees. Gotta love Texas weather!

2. I went to a wedding on Saturday night with Mark and some of his coworkers. His boss was there sans his wife, so he took the opportunity to drink a lot and ask everyone awkward questions. While a Brad Paisley song was playing, he asked me and Mark if this was going to be our song at our wedding. I just rolled with the punches and told him no, it wouldn't be. He then started referring to Mark as my fiance for the rest of the night and tried to get everyone at our table to place bets on who would get engaged first - Mark or another guy they work with. Meghan, another one of their co-workers who was sitting at our table then informed me they already had a pool going at their office for this very bet.

3. Morgan is coming to Dallas this weekend for St. Patrick's Day and some girlfriend catch up time. It promises to be an eventful weekend. Here's what happned last time she came in town:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could... DETAG!!!! DETAG!!!! I'm betting on Mark and Amanda!