Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pack Your Kleenex

Last night Mark and I went to see I am Legend. Has anyone else seen it? I wanted to see Juno, but he was really pulling for Legend, so I gave in and off we went. I had heard that I am Legend is a little scary (try A LOT), but I was ready for that.


Now I've cried at movies before. I've teared up, maybe had a drop or two run down my face, but nothing like this time. From about the midpoint on, I was sobbing. OMG, it was so sad. I felt like an idiot, especially since there were maybe 6 people total in the theatre, including us, but I just could not stop the tears! I was having to hold in the actual sobs so that people wouldn't hear me weeping. I was wearing a white fleece sweatshirt and kept wiping my eyes on my sleeves and I just knew that I was going to walk out of there with eye makeup all over me. Please tell me someone out there has seen it. If not, go see it. Even though I will never ever watch it again (because its scary and sad), I do highly recommend it. Will Smith is amazing. And I fell in love with Sam.


On a happier note, I am trying to organize and back up all the pictures on my laptop. There are hundreds and its pretty much causing my computer to nearly crash every time I try to use it. The error message "Not enough memory on Drive C" never sounds good. Here are some recent pictures that I finally got off my camera from the holiday.

The kiddos before we went to see "A Christmas Carol"

Why hello there.

Number 1 and Number 2, the Amanda's (flashing our gang sign)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same here. I was so upset, someone turned around and shushed me. (And I hate being shused). But it was sad. And I think Will Smith deserves a Golden Globe and an Oscar nod for this film. He really proved his acting chops in this one.