Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Birthdays

I made it to Muenster on Friday, then came right back to Dallas last night to celebrate Katherine's birthday. Her family always gets crazy huge Christmas Tree so we snapped a photo in front of it before I left.


After dinner, my mom and I went to pick up my brother at the airport. His flight came in at 12:23 AM. Yes, AM. As in Sunday morning. He waited for his luggage for 30 minutes, so we got back to my parents' house at 2:15 AM. I was beyond tired. Today we are in full panic mode as my grandparents have decided to come in one day early. Mom's running around in a frenzy trying to wrap the rest of the presents, thaw out the turkey and clean all the bathrooms. It's probably going to be a hectic day!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

awe...wish i could've been there.

Anonymous said...

I teared up when you mentioned missing me.... I miss you more! Even if we have to meet in the middle in AUstin - we will get together and soon! I love you tons! And BTW - i am stealing your questions for my blog.